Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Since I have problems to resolve..

My first problem statment was as follows:

I plan to determine if computer access in the classroom increases student achievement compared to classrooms with limited access to computers.

Who: students

What: using computers in the classroom

Why: increasing computer access increases student achievement


I have narrowed my topic significantly due to the amount of research I have found on my much broader topic.

I plan to determine if computer access in the classroom affects student success with writing process compared to classrooms with limited access to computers.

Who: Students

What: using computers in the classroom

Why: affects students success with the writing process

2 comments:

  1. This is a great topic! Coming from a school with limited computer access, I would love to see what you find. I have many ideas I want to use in my classroom next year and I find myself contemplating this summer how I am going to accomplish everything with little computer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is such a difficult subject to teach. Maybe we will get some insight on the best methods for teaching writing. Great topic!!!
    Linda V

    ReplyDelete