Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

A new adventure...

This is the first time I’ve created my own blog. I’m stepping out of my safe box of posting trite comments on Facebook to only those who I choose to notify. It’s time that I become more thoughtful about my education and those who I educate. I’d like to preface this blog with a disclaimer that this is a requirement for a grad course, so I am not fully responsible for this leap I’m taking. However, I am truly a technology-based individual, cannot live with out my cell phone or my laptop, and love to write. This requirement is actually just the swift kick I needed to jumpstart my blog, a blog that I would eventually like to use as a tool in my classroom.

So, in addition to a handful of other New Year’s resolutions, I’ll add keeping this blog up-to-date with interesting and thoughtful comments about my teaching experiences to the list.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment